But who are you going to hire to wield the hammer on your project? Your choice of a kitchen remodeler will ultimately determine the success and pleasure of your investment. The questions below will establish a company’s reputation and qualifications:
- How long have you been in business?
- What is the estimate for completion? Will you inform me about any changes or delays in the schedule?
- How do you approach a project like mine? This gives an indication of how the kitchen remodeler works and what to expect during the project.
- Do you offer design services?
- Does your company carry liability insurance and workers’ compensation? Ask to see copies of the certificates to verify coverage.
- Can you give me references for projects you have completed that are similar to mine? The kitchen remodeler should be able to supply you with at least 3 references, including names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- What percentage of your business is referral or repeat? This gives a good idea about the company’s level of customer satisfaction.
- Do we need any permits for the project?
- How many remodels like mine have you completed in the last year?
We, at The Gallery of Stone, serving the Clermont-Orlando area of Florida, invite you to visit our website to find out more about our kitchen remodeling services.