Your bathroom is one of the rooms in your home where you spend a significant amount of time, and that is why the design elements, materials and functionality are so important. Bathroom countertops are made of a wide variety of materials, including natural stone, and the following are some of the currently popular design ideas:
- White. White countertops have always been popular, but white quartz with or without a hint of veining makes for a clean and modern appearance.
- Black and White. Many architectural styles are complemented by a black and white bathroom. A white countertop with black hardware is a timeless choice that will not interfere with the addition of other colors.
- Gray Tones. For the last several years, shades of gray in the bathroom have been a popular design trend, whether you choose warm or cool tones. A countertop with gray veining offers the perfect balance.
- Floating Countertop. If your bathroom has limited space, a floating countertop can provide the counter space you need without making the room appear smaller.
- Recycled Glass. Crushed glass that is embedded in a resin material offers a bright, unique look for those homeowners who are looking for a very modern aesthetic.
- Concrete. Concrete bathroom countertops can be customized in any color, texture and shape and offer a one-of-a-kind look that is also durable.
- Luxury. Granite is the perfect choice in material for those homeowners who are interested in a luxurious countertop with swirls of color.
If you are considering your options when it comes to bathroom countertops, please give us a call at The Gallery of Stone or visit our showroom today!